Final Test ( English Version )

Assalamualaikum, thank you very much for following my blog so far.

Today is the final day. Where is the final this time, we made an event that was given the theme of Celebes Traditional Culinary Fest. The food we will sell at the event, is modern food but has a taste of Celebes. We were divided into many groups, each group getting a part to make a dish. I and my group friend Anggita got a Lumpia and Udon menu. We also divided my task of making spring rolls and the members of making Udon.

our event was held on Thursday, 5 December 2019 but we have been preparing for Monday. prepare all the decorations and prepare the materials needed.

There was a misunderstanding on the ordering of the ingredients so that the spring rolls that originally filled with bamboo shoots had to be replaced with vegetable contents. but that was not an obstacle for myself I continued to make the vegetable spring rolls. I made 200 pcs of spring rolls on Wednesday.

Thursday I came very early around 04.30 pm. I also brought all the equipment that I will use in the hall later.

at 09.00 our event began with Drs. Darmayasa, M.pd as Assistant Director 1. then went smoothly Alhamdulillah until 13.30. do not forget to break at 12.00.


after that we also do General Cleaning.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2