Daily Activity Final Practice ( English Version )

Hii , welcome back to my blog . today on 04 June 2018 I do the final practice, today we go in the morning at 08.00 hours as usual but just to prepare because today we are also doing fasting in Ramadan, so we are a little light. at 13.00 we were doing and today my group get the menu Japanese Food consists of:

Appetizer : Okonomiyaki
Soup : Miso Soup 
Main Course : Sushi.
1. Nigiri 
2. Hosomaki
3. Gunkan
4. Temaki
Dessert : Dorayaki

Today I make sushi . While I made sushi also helped make Miso Soup. first prepare the condimets like shrimp and crab stick. then my friend made teriyaki. after that cook japanese rice for sushi .

make teriyaki

Japanese Rice
After cooking we started to make sushi, I first made Nigiri way of rice in the head to form an oval and then apply washabi on it and the lid with salmon already in the slice. after which it is burned with torch. then I make also first Gunkan rice in the head and then rolled with nori then top it in enter with Neta. after we finish making Hosomaki and Temaki we are taught to string up the sushi platter by forming a color gradient from pale to bright.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2