Daily Activity 2 ( English Version )

Assalamualaikum, back again on my blog.  On the second day, my group just finishing product .

Because at 8am the food had to be ready for everything. My group came to campus one hour before 8am
 
When I arrived at campus I took out all the food that had been prepared yesterday.  After removing it from the chiller I immediately cooked rice for the Bibimbap menu.

After steaming rice I made ojinegeo gui.

At 8 o'clock we also share all the vouchers that we had made.
 
The point of the voucher is to exchange it for free food.  But you have to follow the Instagram account @mtbgenk.  At 10.00 am we open order.
 
Until 12.00 around 26 vouchers had returned and took their respective meals.  Apart from the 26 vouchers we also provide food to campus lecturers.
 
At 15.00 we were clear up and GC

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2