Daily Activity 3 ( English Version )

Assalamualaikum, day 3 of the first week of practice. Because yesterday my group had finished the Korean menu and therefore today we will start making croissants as Pak ical said in the first brefing on Monday.
 

For croissants, we group 2 again divided into 2 people per group to make croissants. Me and 1 of my friends started preparing all the ingredients and tools to make croissants. Recipe was distributed by Pak ical on the previous day. Making croissants must be very careful, and must have a good mood. If we unmood the croissant automatically, it will fail. - Pak ical Said.
 

We also gave 2 more recipes. After preparing the ingredients. I started kneading croissants dough. For 20 minutes. And proofing for the first 30 minutes at room temperature and 15 minutes in the chiller. While waiting 30 minutes, my friend and I prepared ingredients to make croissants again, in the same way as I told above. After the first croissant dough at the rest I was rolling dough and put the croissant fat. Then fold it. And rest again in the chiller for 30 minutes. We proceeded again for the second croissant dough.
 

At the time of the 3rd fold, my second croissant broke. But me and one of my friends still have the first croissant.
Our croissants are pretty good, our fault is not showing the pack ical our croissants.
Because Pak ical once said that our croissants didn't work, we had to run around the hall three times.
Just tell the story here, friends.
Like the day before before we went home, gc.







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2