Daily Activity 6 (english version )

Assalamualaikum,

We returned to make a floating with poteng soaked in coconut water for 12 hours. But we were also given the task of making "Current Foods" based on the Black Sticky Tape that we made.


me and my group also divided the task, that is me and bang ery made apang then anggita made present-day food.


After the present food was immediately brought to Mr. Ical to try the Black Sticky Mousse Tape, the response was very good even though I already knew the deficiencies that had happened to Mousse that had been made. Apart from that I was given a number of suggestions for improvements to the texture and taste.


Apang that was made again failed and it was decided not to continue making apang. At present we are more focused on making Contemporary Foods based on Black Sticky Tape.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2