Daily Activity 4 ( English Version )

Assalamualaikum . last day !!! But in the first week of practice hehe.

Today, because yesterday my croissant failed I had to do punishment from Pak ical, which is to run 3 laps.

Early in the morning, my friends and I who failed even had croissants! Some are round, some are round, good!

After running 3 laps, we will prepare to make croissants again. Eitss but it turns out that the croissant fat is already gone, so all the ingredients that have been prepared are put together and made into a burger bun Which will be sold on Friday. 


Because it didn't make croissants, I helped my friend make a burger bun.

Besides making burger bun, I also helped one of semester 3 to make banana molen, even though I only peeled the banana hehe.

Today is not too busy like yesterday. After that I was GC and went home at 17.00.


 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2