Daily Activity 8 ( English Version )

Assalamualaikum, back again on my blog. Yesterday I was absent because I was not feeling well. Day 4 practice is still with the same activity that is making croissants, and today I make 2 more dough with my group friends, but after half a trip to make croissants we were asked to handle buffet smester 3 menu because there was a slight problem so they were removed from kitchen, and here I handle tom yam.
 

once in a while I go back to the pastry to continue the croissants that I made and here we are also assisted by our lecturer, Mr. Ical, how to flatten and put fat properly until our finishing is accompanied by him. And for the Friday sharing activity, we made a number of menus, so here I am asked to make an ointment of vegetables from preapare to urap seasoning by cutting the vegetables.
 

Alhamdulillah, today my group was quite successful, but the sockets were less than perfect and there were 2 of our friends, so today we did not get any punishment.
  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2