Daily Activity 3 ( English Version )

Haii guyss, Today the third day I entered the kitchen in the second week. I went to campus at 07:08 when it was raining heavily. when I get to campus I prepare myself and check my personal utensil. this morning we were not oneline in front of the kitchen because it was still raining and we went straight to the kitchen directly oneline in the main kitchen. at 08.00 we are directed by senior . Today my classmates and friends are incharge by Kak Aty, Kak Adrian, and Kak Chris. We are ready to prepare English Breakfast. My group handles oatmeal. Before that oatmeal was soaked with Fresh milk, Cream cooking, and Honey.
  
We are divided into 2 Group which is handle Restaurant and prepare for Indonesian Breakfast tomorrow day. Surely me and my group mates came in at the restaurant handle. The 11:00 open restaurant hours are all busy with their respective jobs. there are busy making Juice, Muffins and English Muffins, Fruit Compote, and my own oatmeal. 12:00 pm and time Close Restaurant. We all cleaned up our work area. we who menghandle Restaurant also help friends to prepare Indonesian Breakfast. Unfinished prepare we are asked for oneline at main kithcen by chef Aldino.

Chef Aldino divide us again to prepare Indonesian Breakfast. we are divided into several groups. and I get a group that makes Chicken Porridge. I am assigned to boil Egg. with a description Hard Boil Egg. I first wash the eggs that will be boiled after it started boil. after the chef aldino showed to make Fried Rice, Fried rice was to be eaten by us as well. After that we do GC Together. After GC we also ate with fried rice who made by chef aldino. after the meal I went to pray. then back to the kitchen again. At 18:15 we are oneline and go home.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2