Daily Activity 4 ( English Version )

Hi guysss, Today is the last day in the second week I entered the kitchen and I will tell you my activities today, today I went to the kitchen at 07.16. Once in the kitchen I prepare myself and personal utensil. after that oneline in absent one by one, check the personal utensil and go into the kitchen. after entering direct ono directo on the main kitchen as usual. After that we are asked to wait for chef aldino by senior. we are in charge by Kak Ayu, Kak Putra, and Kak Ardi. Today we make indonesian breakfast. At 08.30 we were asked to chef faisal to start doing, which one day before was in for the group.

For Indonesian breakfast group I get the menu of Chicken Poridge, orange juice. my friend and my group took all the ingredients in the chiller that had been prepared one day before. I immediately took the eggs that have been boil one day before and peeled. after finished peeling my egg also helped my friend to cut orange and squeeze orange manually. because the chef dino wants us to squeeze it manually. after finishing, i helped my friend to saute peanut sauce for beef satay menu. after finished saute peanut sauce i helped my group friend who is making chicken poridge.

Today we buffet at the restaurant, at 11.00 open restaurant and all the food is brought to the restaurant. after all finished to take to the restaurant. we clean our work area. after that eating together, eating meal in the company accompanied by very heavy rain. after eating my meal and friends away for prayer. after our prayer was oneline again for GC, Today we GC massive , because of Friday we holiday. we are assisted by ADH for GC. Once in for me get the cleaning part of Butcher. in our butcher 4 people. after finished cleaning butcher also helped my friend in the main kitchen to clean the table working. after all we finished oneline, prayed and went home.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2