Daily Activity 7 ( English Version )

Haii guys, I will tell you again my practice today, today I came to campus at 07.15. Then prepare grooming. Today I and my group friends just finished our product which was prepared in yesterday. We make Dorayaki. Yesterday we have made a filling of dorayaki , Azuki bean paste and batter for dorayaki.

Yesterday we made batter for dorayaki the ingredients are Egg , sugar , medium flour , baking powder , fresh milk , and salad oil .


How to make dorayaki first , heat pan and pour batter in the pan . after that wait until there a small bubble in the batter . and behind batter . when made dorayaki fire should not too big because it will make dorayaki fail .


After that we spread dorayaki with Azuki Bean paste . today we not prepare for tomorrow because tomorrow we will go to widya wisata . after close restaurant we General Celaning .





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2