Daily Activity 2 ( English Version )

Haii guys, I will tell you my practice today after mid semester. I came to college at 7:37. And we are oneline at 08.00 , check grooming and personal utensil. Today we are in charge by kak Novi, kak Roni, and kak Fikar. We directly oneline in the main kitchen and immediately explain what is doing today. Today we practice making japanese food. Then I am in the appetizer section. Make Okonomiyaki. The ingredients That is whole egg, flour, baking powder, and salt pepper. After that all the ingredients mixed.

At 10.30 we were asked oneline by chef dino to see how to cut salmon, and to explain that will be prepared for tomorrow's menu that is chinese food. After that we continue our work.While waiting for my open restaurant and my group's friends prepare for tomorrow is making tang zhong.
At 12.00 open resto and appetizer out as much as 36 plate. After that we continue our preparation . After finish the prepare we GC.

My first gc in pastry, after finished pastry I helped my friend in the stove section. Rub and rinse it. When finished stove I mop the main kitchen. After half on the mop was replaced by my friend, I also break behind the kitchen. After the break I asked Mr. Faisal to clean the Chiller in the main kitchen and pastry. I was cleaning with one of my friends. After we finished we ate with the rest of our food that was not out at the restaurant. After eating we were still sitting behind the kitchen. At 5:30 pm we were oneline, praying, and returning home.

 
 




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2