Daily Activity 3 ( English Version )

Haii all, I will tell you my practice today in the kitchen. I came to the kitchen at 7:30. Preparation of grooming and oneline in the kitchen, including a long time for my friend preparation of our grooming personal check one by one. Today we are in charge by Kak Valent, Kak Nada, and Kak Ayu. after that we oneline in the main kitchen. After that we pray and start doing. Today I got a dessert section that made Tang Zhong and Tang Yuan. Yesterday we have made Tang Zhong and today we will make Tang Yuan.
 
Tang Yuan is chinese dessert. Made from Glutinous rice flour, add Warm water and mix it until it becomes a soft dough. For filling is Toast sesame and then in the puree then make melted butter after butter melted input sesame already in the puree then mixed and enter sugar slowly until the filling is not dilute, After that in chill. Back to dough tang yuan we made the dough as much as 4 recipe and divided into 4 colors namely Pink, green, yellow, and white. For the pink we fill with stroberries. At 12.00 open resto and all the food out of the appetizer hungah dessert. Today dessert is out as much as 31 bowl. Then we proceed with GC.
 
Today I Gc in the pasrty section is to be steward, wash all the tool tools that are in use in the pastry. After finished steward I also want to continue in the table working but today the table working is still in use by other Class. Neither did I clean Pastry. After that I was cleaning in the main kitchen with friends. After we finished the meal together and I was given another task to clean the chiller and frezzer then recorded the temperature in the afternoon. At 17.00 we were oneline behind the kitchen in a briefing by Mr. Faishal, after which we prayed and went home.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2