Daily Activity 10 ( English Version )

Haii, back again on my blog. I will tell you my activity today. I am not late today so I came to campus on foot with friends from the dorm. arrived at the campus at 07.45. We are all preparing for practice today. Today I forgot to bring napkin but in the kitchen is very much napkin so I just take napkin in the kitchen. At 08:00 oneline behind the kitchen in one time absent, check the grooming, and check the personal utensil. Today we are incharge by Kak Aldy, Kak Valen, and Kak Ria. After that in check we went in the kitchen and as usual we keep tools in the locker. And Then oneline at the main kitchen.
 
After that Chef Faishal came and told us to doing.  I am in the main course was warm bolognese sauce. Then Chef Aldino came and we were asked oneline back in the main kitchen. when we were oneline we were given a briefing from chef aldino, he also divided the group for tomorrow menu. I get the main course section again and make Beef stew, Zucchini ala provencale, and Baked Potatoes. After getting our part prepare for tomorrow I prepare the baked potatoes section that is peel potatoes and then soak in salt water and packed with aluminum foil then bake in the oven with a temperature of 250 derajat  Celcius.Today the Main Course come out to a restaurant of 30 plates.
 
At 13.30 close the restaurant and we all clean up our individual sections. all preparean for tomorrow has been finished we just wait for the dessert is make Yellow butter cake that is still in bake. When finished in bake it turns out the Yellow Butter cake that made the dessert group is still lacking so they make again as much as half recipe. after everything . we all eat. After eating we all did General Cleaning. Today I am GC in Chiller section.  cleaning all the chiller in the kitchen. after that I rested behind the kitchen with friends who finished GC as well. we are all still waiting for the dry floor. After the dry floor we were oneline and went home to each home.
 
Spaghetti Bolonese

for Beef Stew

Baked Potatoes
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2