Daily Activity 12 ( English Version )

Hallo back again on my blog. this is the last day of the third week. Today I went to campus at 7:45 am from the dorm with friends who live in the dorm as well. but behind the kitchen where we are oneline flooded so we immediately store the bag in the locker and directly oneline in the main kitchen. while oneline we were absent one by one and check the grooming. today we are in incharge by Kak Ade, Kak Sigit, and Kak Opi. Then we are asked by seniors to directly doing. Today I got a section soup. and make the mainstrone soup. I took the material that had been cut in the previous day like a : Carrot dise , Chop onion, garlic chop, mushrooms, and zucchini. then take also tomato sauce that had been made in the previous day.
After that I still keep my material on the table working because it is not time to make soup. so I went to the main course section to help peel baby carrot. after that I also help rounding products made by seniors. at 10:30 we were asked to make soup. namely the first saute chop onion and garlic chop in a large stock pot. after the fragrance came out we added carrot, then add tomato sauce, and chicken stock. after chicken stock came in stirred and then wait until boiling. after boiling we put mushrooms and peanuts. then in stir again and in simmer. after in simmer we enter macaroni and zucchini. then given seasoning. Today the soup that came out in the restaurant as much as 35 bowls.
After I finished in the section soup. I helped my friend in the main kitchen section because there were so many orders from the restaurant so I helped them lift the plate to the checker. after going out all the main course I also helped also in the section dessert to lift to be brought to the checker. after all finished and close the restaurant. we are asked for chef aldino for oneline and chef explain how to store material in chiller. after that we do General Cleaning. General cleaning this time I am in the table working. but me and one of my friends also cleans chiller and frezzer. grouping materials in chiller and frezzer. after all we finished the food and give us all to eat. after eating one of my friends out buying syrup and we were drinking syrup again. after that we are asked oneline and pak jaya still provide guidance about the training. after that we went home to each.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2