Daily Activity 8 ( English Version )

Hiii , comeback again in my blog , i want to tell you again my activity in kitchen . today i came to campus use motorcycle because i think i back to dorm so tired . today i came to campus at 07.30 . and direct oneline , don't forget check grooming and personal utensil . today we incharge by Kak Chris , Kak Hana , and Kak Yuli. before prepare we in tell how to make the menu . 

After all section finished tell how to make the product. today my group can dessert section and the menu is Bika ambon . but today my group repeat to made bika ambon . because my first bika ambon was failed . at 12.00 open restaurant and all product close but dessert not close because when open restaurant the bika ambon not so. 

At 13.00 closed restaurant , and at 13.30 my bika ambon finished . at 16.00 we procure break in front kitchen and we eat together. at 16.30 we oneline before back to dorm we procure tiramisu by chef aldino . and we procure bika ambon and we eat together again . aftet that we prayed and back to home.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2