Daily Activity 9 ( English Version )

Hallo back again in my blog, I will tell you again my activity in the kitchen today. I came to campus a little late so I used the motorcycle from the dorm to the campus, after that oneline behind the kitchen. Today we are incharge by Kak Ajeng, Kak Ranggo, and Kak Muhlis. while oneline we are absent one by one, check grooming, and personal utensil. after that we keep our tools in the locker. then oneline again in the main kitchen. while oneline I remember that my smallbook was left on the motorcycle. I asking my senior to go straight to the parking and take my smallbook. While we are oneline kak ranggo a briefing about the menu we will make.

Today we just prepare for tomorrow, then after Kak Ranggo explain and Chef Aldino came and explain again the menu we will make,  is explained from appetizer until dessert. Today my group is preparing for the main course tomorrow we prepare to make Spaghetti Bolognese. First we cut carrot, onion, garlic and celery in bronaise form. after that boil pasta. afer finished his pasta we make Bolognese sause , saute all ingredient . after that waiting until boiled and simmer.

Seteah finished all its prepare from appetizer until dessert we all put out a bag in lockers and start General Cleaning, when it is not usually our general cleaning at 15.00. I was General Cleaning in the utensil that function to store all tools that have been washed to utensil store.after it was over we went out for a break then chef aldino told us to go oneline in the main kitchen. after the oneline we were mopping the kitchen floor again due to dirty again. after in the mop again we were waiting for to dry. when it was dry we were oneline again behind the kitchen and Mr. Faishal still explained about the training later. after we finished praying and going home.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2