Daily Activity Mid Practice ( English Version )

Hi come back in my blog. now i will tell about my mid practice. I practice Monday but on Sunday I came to the kitchen to prepare all ingredients that will be in use for mid-monday. at 10.30 we are oneline in the main kitchen and explained about our mid practice. I took a section soup with my friend Yusria and Fikram. At 11.30 I immediately prepare all the ingredients that is cut carrot, onion. we also make shrimp stock made of leather and head shrimp. After that we GC and asked for oneline. At 18.30 we went home.

On monday I came at 07.30 and went straight to the kitchen early in the morning before mid practice we are still cleaning the kitchen that is clean table working and mop. after that we immediately do without waiting for chef aldino Because the time at 09.30. when we were doing chef aldino came in and asked for oneline. when we are online explain about mid practice mechanism. at 11:00 o'clock the food should have finished.after finished in pour in the soup cup to explain.

All the food came out at 12:00 am mid practice soup that came out as much as 22 cups. After that at 13.30 we clean all the tools that have been in use. we started GC. monday also came my friend who practice Tuesday to prepare. So we gc together. after gc we are still waiting for our friend who still prepare make hard roll. at 17.00 we practice Monday the day directly to go home by chef aldino but who still prepare still stay to finish the hard roll.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2