Daily Activity 11 ( English Version )

Haiii, back again on my blog. I will tell you again my activity in the kitchen today. Today It rained so hard then I came to campus on foot use umbrella with my friend from the dorm. At 08:15 hours we were oneline behind the kitchen in absent one by one, in check grooming, and check personal utensil. Today we are incharge by Kak Roni, Kak Yuli, and Kak Nada. after that we were oneline again in the main kitchen. Today there is only Chef Faishal but Chef Aldino is not coming.

When I was doing I also took a zucchini in the back chiller because it will be soaked with melted butter , garlic chop and origano . when we are soaking we are also braising beef and add stock , a little carrot, and a little onion.then in the cover use aluminum foil. after it is inserted in the oven.  while waiting for the beef stew welldone we started to make zucchini , zucchini store it in sheetpan then in bake for 10 minutes. after completion at 12:30 pm the restaurant was open main course that came out as much as 36 plates. After close our restaurant was asked to oneline back. then chef aldino came.

we asked by chef aldino for oneline . for discussion menu tomorrow . Tomorrow I get a section soup. and make Mainstron soup. After chef aldino explained and shared the group for tomorrow we were prepare . Today I Cut carrot, zucchini, onion, and do not forget to make Tomato Sauce for tomorrow. after that prepared done we did General cleaning. and then we break and eating . after eating we were oneline and chef aldino briefing . then we go home to each.


Braising process

make a zucchini

prepare for soup

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food Terminologi 4

Food Terminologi 3

Others 2